Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitations
All across the United States, people are changing their lives for the better through addiction treatment programs. If you’re struggling with an addiction, there are so many treatment options available. We can help.
Addiction and Rehabilitation Centers Across the United States
The culture of addiction and drug abuse is different in every state and city. Whether it’s heroin abuse in New York City or painkiller addiction in South Florida, each area’s history affects the types of rehabs and addiction services offered.
Let Us Help You Find Treatment
No matter what kind of rehabilitation you’re looking for, we can help you find it. Our treatment specialists can connect you with an inpatient drug rehab or outpatient detox center based on your location, budget and needs.
Whether You’re Looking For:
- Luxury rehabilitation centers – If you’re looking for a resort-like atmosphere combined with highly trained staff, luxury rehab may be the treatment option for you. Luxury rehabilitation centers offer the finest facilities, amenities, and services in the most beautiful settings. We can help you find the luxury center that meets your every need.
- Affordable rehabilitation centers – The cost of treatment can be a concern for many, but don’t let it deter you from getting the help you need. There are many state-funded and cost-effective treatment programs available all over the country.
- Treatment by location – Many people choose to travel out of town for rehabilitation. Whether you want to find a center near you or want to start fresh in a new environment, we can help you find a center in the location you’re looking for.
We Can Help With:
- Financing options – Figuring out how to pay for rehabilitation can seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. There are many financing options available to help with the cost of program, as well as state funding and scholarships. We’ll connect you to the financial resources you need to fund your treatment.
- Treatment by location – Many people choose to travel out of town for treatment. Whether you want to find a center near you or want to start fresh in a new environment, we can help you find a facility in the location you’re looking for.
- Travel arrangements – If you’ve decided to travel for treatment, we can help you get there. We’ll guide you through the process and help you make arrangements
Questions about treatment?
Call now to be connected with a compassionate treatment specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions About Rehab
It’s normal to have questions before starting a drug rehabilitation program, like where you should go or how you can pay for it. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about treatment from the millions of Americans who have already gone through it.
How Do I Pay for Treatment?
Not knowing how to pay for addiction treatment is the biggest reason people don’t get help. In fact, more than 40 percent of people from 2010-2013 said money prevented them from getting treatment.
The most common reasons people don’t attend rehabilitation include:
- No health insurance
- Health insurance did not cover the cost of treatment
- Could not afford it
Paying for treatment does not have to be a financial burden. There are many different ways to cover the cost of treatment no matter your situation.
Private insurance is accepted at many centers, and some accept Medicare and Medicaid. There are also state-funded treatment centers that offer low-cost or no-cost services to those who qualify. Financing and personal loans are always an option, as well. Call our treatment specialiststo discuss how to afford rehabilitation.
Should I Travel for Treatment?
Each year, millions of people get treatment for addiction. Many of them choose to travel to a treatment in another city or state. For some, there may be a lack of quality treatment options in their area. For others, they may simply need to get away.
Disconnecting from your environment can make the healing process easier and more effective.
Traveling for treatment can give you:
- A change of pace and environment
- Access to top-rated rehabilitation centers
- A fresh start
- Freedom from the people, places and things that trigger you to use
- The ability to focus solely on your recovery
Do I Need Rehab?
The fact that you’re wondering if your addiction is bad enough probably means it’s time to start exploring your options. No matter what your concerns about starting a treatment program, there are ways around even the biggest hurdles.
Once you’ve decided to quit, it’s important to find professional help to ensure your safety and success. Medical detoxification provides health monitoring during the withdrawal process, which can alleviate uncomfortable symptoms or even save your life. The support from a supervised recovery program greatly reduces the odds of relapse later on. Seeking professional help to overcome an addiction is always recommended.
Get Into Treatment Now
If you or a loved one are looking for the right treatment program for you, get in touch with us now for advice on the best centers, whether you should travel and how you can pay for it. Recovery is possible.